How to write essay My Last Day at College Quotations 2023

0

 My Last Day at College Essay with quotes available for 2nd Year students. This is an important Essay with a view to Class 12 Tests. If you only need Excerpts from this book, you can visit this. Students who are determined to get out of the exam should read the story from the heart. After repairing it they should practice it in a notebook. I shared a list of Essays and Quotes for Year 2. This article is available with excellent vocabulary and grammar. Excerpts from my last day of college are in the right places.

How to write essay My Last Day at College Quotations 2023
How to write essay My Last Day at College Quotations 2023


My Last Day of semester quotes or College essay

The quality of the college is more measured by the type of students it has than the types it takes. (Robert J. Kibbee)

No living creature has ever lived through difficult times. In fact, life is full of bad and good events. Some of them may be forgotten, while others leave a lasting impression on the mind.

Write down the bad things that happened to you in the sand, but the good things that happened to you in a piece of marble.

Helen Keller, a dumb and deaf American writer, insists that we do not value things until we lose them. Her words echoed in my mind on my last day of college. It was only then that I realized how much I appreciated the college I was leaving. It seemed to me that someone was taking my soul out of my body. I have to admit that I spent a lot of time in my college life and rightly called it the value of my life.

Also, read this essay Life in a Village Essay with quotes for College Students

On my last day of college, I arrived at the college at 9:00 am to attend a farewell party for our children. I went to the hall where all my friends and fellow students were gathered. It was the first time that students could not wear their uniforms. 

I was glad that I had successfully used the college opportunity, but I was also disappointed because I was leaving a place that I valued so much.

As the principal entered the hall, all the students and teachers got up from their chairs to welcome him. The event began with a verse from the Holy Quran. Then one of our little ones made a speech to Farewell. The speech represents the feelings of our young readers who love us. He was grateful for the guidance he gave our little ones. The speaker concluded his remarks with a wish, but for a bright and prosperous future.

Also, read this essay My Neighbor Essay for College and School Students

Friends leave, and the memory takes them to his caves, clean and deep. - (Thomas Haynes)

Then came the fun that our little ones played. They made acting comics, which we really enjoyed. I remember the time when we adults were on stage, but that day we were guests and our little ones were our hosts. They were going to close our space and we were leaving with good ideas.

I, the representative of the elders, then called a forum to express my feelings. I mentioned a poem I had written for this event. In the poem, I pay tribute to the qualified scholars who enlightened us and instilled in us a thirst for knowledge. Thanks also to our principal and junior for all they said about us.

Also, read: How to write an essay about An Ideal Student Quotations 2023

The principal then delivered his farewell address. He provided valuable counsel and wished us continued success in our future endeavors. ” At the end of the event, we enjoyed delicious tea with the principal, professors, and juniors.

The purpose of education is to prepare young people to educate themselves for the rest of their lives. (Robert Maynard)

We had video cameras and were filming these precious moments not only with our cameras but also with our hearts. We also took autographs from our beloved principal and teachers. Some of the students took autographs from their shirts. These were symbols of love and memory. Then it was time to leave. Our hearts were full of mixed emotions.

Also, read: How to write National Unity for Students essay in 2023

Farewell, my friends, and say goodbye to my enemies;
My love for these can take care of them.

OR 

My last day at college quotations for fsc students 2nd year - My last day at school

The last day of school comes at the end of the 12th class school year. Before the test begins the students in this class are given a farewell party by the next lower class students. Since such celebrations are annual events, there is a sense of belonging that is shared by students and teachers.

My last day at school was similar. It fell on the 28th of February, 2002. The school hall was decorated. Seats were raised and seats were arranged in rows. The teachers put the tint forward and as I was the guardian of my class I also got a place on the first list. Soon the hall was full.

Also, read this post 11 Class Biology Notes - 1st Year Bio Notes All Chapters pdf

The event was very moving. All the outgoing students looked very determined. Everyone seemed to be missing school days on the other side and looking forward to the unknown world of the future, all uncertain and uncertain. Undoubtedly the new life, that is, college life seemed very good before us but taking on the responsibilities of a new life seemed very difficult.

The principal presided over the event. As the tests were drawing to a close we could not miss anything by making long speeches and unnecessary rituals. The principal spoke for ten minutes. He commemorated the many years of classroom outreach with the rest of the school and urged other classes to follow the example of our class in the best school traditions.

Also, read this post 1st Year Physics Notes download All Chapters pdf - FSc Part 1 11th Class

There was a tea party. The 11th class was holding it. I was told to say a few more words, and I did. But soon my heart began to pound with the thought of parting. I remembered how we played, studied, and lived together. How angry we were at one time and how friends we were next. Speaking at such events was a lady in my life but I did a good job so although I was later told that my voice was shaking when I spoke.

The strangers gave us a talk on how to ride. Their classmate, Sanchit Sharma, spoke highly of us. He remembered the direction we gave them from time to time. He said that although we are leaving the school this year, they will join us next year at this great school of health - in the world.

The party is over, and a group photo is edited. We are free now. I placed my borrowed books in the library and also obtained a sign-in certificate. The cheerful attitude of my heart gave way to anxiety and to take things in stride. The very thought of a close examination captured my mind completely and I hurried to my house without wasting time putting my head in the books.

Essay My last days at College quotations for Matric, 11-class, 12-class, FSC, and Higher classes

We have joy and sorrow in life. Birthday gives us happiness while the last day gives us a sense of sadness. We have to leave that place. It is customary in our school for 11th-class students to say goodbye to the 12th class. They make the separation day fun. They are planning a farewell party.

This year, the 20th of February, was my last day at school. The school bell rang as usual. The 11th-class boys were sad. After the first session, the teachers and students of both classes met in the school hall. The principal and teachers sit in the chairs. We students sat in chairs.

The event was started by 11th-class students. They read poetry. They sang songs. They made speeches related to the event. Every part of the program was about the outgoing class.

Then came the one in charge of our class. He made a statement that touched our hearts. He told us that soon we would enter the realm of life. Our carefree life was coming to an end. Shortly thereafter, we received our school diplomas. After passing this test we will have to face the difficult realities of life. He counseled us to set realistic goals for ourselves and to strive for them in the right way.

Finally, the Principal got up from his chair. Hands clapped on all sides. He gave a short speech. He said the good of the school, which we left behind forever, should be in the hearts of all students. it was a school and its teachers who had prepared for the struggle of life. He explained in detail, the benefits of a simple life and high thinking. He wished us a prosperous life.

Vist our blog home page - PARHAQOO Blogspot

Our supervisor then thanked the Principal, the teachers, and the students of the 11th class for their kind wishes. He promised on behalf of his classmates that they would remember the lessons taught by the teachers. He assured the Principal and teachers that they would never forget their school and the right teachers. He promised to remove ignorance from the valleys.

After these talks, there was a big tea party. Fruits and sweets were served extensively. We ate and were satisfied. It was full of fun. At 4 PM, we were photographed. This was the last thing on the job. We left school feeling happy and sad. We regretted remembering the teachers. We felt sad because we were leaving the student and the others with us. They all wished for a better future. It was an unforgettable day.
Some keywords are here How to write, the essay My Last Day at College, Quotations 2023, and My last days at school essay.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top