My Neighbor Essay for College and School Students

0

My Neighbor Essay in English for College and School Students. This is an essay written in English for high school and college students. We can choose friends over neighbors. We will live with our neighbors, good or bad.

My Neighbor Essay for College and School Students
My Neighbor Essay for College and School Students


The Essay of My Neighbor

We can choose friends over neighbors. Good or bad, we have to live with our neighbors. Good neighbors are also a blessing from God. People are happy when they have neighbors. I am very happy. I have the best relationship with my neighbor. There is no problem between us.


I have many neighbors, but the best is my neighbor Khaled Naim. He was never a good man. He came from a family of dictators. He was a man of faith, and he prayed five times a day. He would never lie. He often held religious meetings. He was a good man. There is no greed in it. He treated everyone with a smile. He was always respectful and considerate. He had never seen such a person speak. He is simple and humble. He always forgives those who sin against you.


He has two sons and three daughters. Her children are obedient and respectful. They are very wise. They get an education. His wife is a good wife. She is a teacher and social worker. It taught poor students for free. His son was also Hafiz-e-Koran. One of his children won an international award for youth talent. His children respect me and see me as their father.


Khalid Naeem is a 45-year-old tall and strong man. Fill with energy and hunger. They are also soft and tender during this life. He left early in the morning. Ị Exercise regularly for better health and fitness. They advise the young people around us to get up early and do the exercise. He even planted many trees in the garden and walked there in the morning.


I read Mr. Phil of Psychology. You have written several articles for the magazine. She writes about youth mental health. He is a member of the Pakistan Psychological Research Council. He spends most of his time writing. You also run a private school. Make big speeches on time with special programs. Khalid Naeem is also very rich. It has a spacious house on channel 1. It has two cars. His life was beautiful, and he had no problems. He donated money and time to help the poor and needy. He does not boast of his wealth and money. He was humble and tactful. Whenever she has moments of joy and sadness, she finds time to embrace him. He is ready and willing to come to the aid of anyone in need. He helped me when things got tough. My neighbor has a lot of social skills. He became a leader and sometimes a disciple. It is very spacious and welcoming. He tries to reconcile them, as the two neighbors put it. He is an optimist. His sense of humor is also good. Speak up and ask for objectives and arguments. He had a good relationship with all his neighbors. She was a blessing to all her neighbors. Living.

You can read the article

Related keywords

Here are some keywords for this post My Neighbor, Essay, for, College, and, School, Students, My Neighbor, My Neighbor Essay for College, and School Students, Essay for College and School Students.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top